What is the M2X
Building on the extremely successful SUBPAC M2 model, we are now unleashing our new M2X pro model. The wearable M2X is perfect for listening to your favorite music, monitoring the low end in the DJ booth without hurting your ears, or for making your on-the-move listening experiences much more immersive. Upgrades (from the M2) include: Increased dynamic range which gives a more open, accurate and natural representation of your music especially for acoustic genres, lower total harmonic distortion which guarantees a better definition even at higher levels, and a huge 7+ hours of battery use time.
- Physical Audio technology allows you to monitor bass and sub-bass frequencies from 1hz -200Hz.
- Unrivaled accuracy and consistency across all environments – room acoustics and air are no longer the enemy of the perfect mix.
- Easily connects to any audio device via standard 3.5mm cable
- Headphone audio pass-through for ease of use.
- Unlike traditional monitors, SUBPAC is quiet to the outside world.
- Monitor bass and sub-bass frequencies at much lower levels, preventing hearing damage and loss.
- Portable – weighs 5 lbs and can be used in studio, onstage or in any outdoor location.
- 7+ hours of use via integrated rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery.
- Optimized drivers and membranes for improved accuracy and energy efficiency.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming for non-critical listening.